Vocational Rehabilitation and Visual Services
Do you have a disability? Do you want to work? Vocational Rehabilitation and Visual Services help Oklahomans with disabilities prepare for work, and find or keep jobs. Follow this link to find out more about the programs.
You may be eligible for vocational rehabilitation services if:
- you have a physical, visual or mental disability which results in problems in obtaining employment
- employment-related services are necessary to prepare for, get or keep a job and
- there is a chance you can benefit by going to work.
Fill out the vocational rehabilitation application by clicking on one of the links below:
- Screen Reader Friendly Vocational Rehabilitation Application
- Large Print Vocational Rehabilitation Application
- Standard Print Vocational Rehabilitation Application
Fill out the General Health Checklist by clicking on one of the links below:
- Screen Reader Friendly General Health Checklist
- Large Print General Health Checklist
- Standard Print General Health Checklist
Questions? To find the nearest office, call (800) 487-4042.